Monthly Maintenance Contracts in Salford
When gas central heating systems break down they can be very expensive.
The first step in signing up for a maintenance contract is to book a home heating survey. This service is completely free and allows us to establish what heating system you have and find the best plan for you. Call our Gas Safe registered engineers at Staysafe Gas on
07568 493 414
07568 493 414
What are Maintenance Plans?
There are a number of different packages to choose from:
- £9 PCM Boiler Service Plan – Which includes your annual service & 1 free call out over the 12 months if you have a problem with your boiler.
- £12 PCM Boiler Service / Gas Safety Certification Plan – Ideal for Landlords. This plan includes your annual boiler service, a gas safety certificate including all appliances in the property. 1 free call out to any issues at covered property over 12 months.
- £16 PCM Boiler Maintenance Contract – This plan includes your annual gas service on your boiler and unlimited call outs to faults on your boiler and parts included if it breaks. (T&C’s apply)
- £20 PCM Premium Gas Maintenance Contract – This plan includes your annual gas service on your boiler / gas fire. Unlimited call outs for faults on your appliances & parts included if faulty. (T&C’s apply)
- £25 PCM Ultimate Central Heating Cover – This plan includes your annual gas service on your boiler / gas fire. Unlimited call outs for faults on your appliances & parts included if faulty. This plan also includes leaks on radiators, valves & CH pipework. Any issues on your full central heating system are covered on this plan. (T&C’s apply)
T&C’S – All contracts are subject to inspection of appliances. Contracts are offered at our discretion if we deem foul play or secondary interference on appliances contracts will be void and none refundable. Boilers, fires, radiators will not be replaced as part of plan. If a part for an appliance is obsolete we will knock full yearly plan price off quote of a new appliance installation. Heat exchangers, corroded case, uneconomical to replace parts due to age of appliance and damage caused to appliance due to poor overall condition of property are not covered in plans.